The mission of the RBR Freshman Academy is to transition our incoming freshmen and provide them with the academic and social skills to successfully navigate the rigorous RBR curriculum.
- Each House consists of cross-curricular teams of English, math, science, and social studies teachers with one member serving as a team coordinator (Lead Teacher)
- Each House has a common planning period for staff to meet.
- Engaging and challenging curriculum with an integrated, interdisciplinary approach that uses academic content and skills to address real world projects and problems.
- Careful monitoring of student performance and attendance
Benefits to Students:
- Academically rigorous education that maintains high expectations for each student
- Frequent contact between school and parents
- Literacy infusion into all content areas
- Ongoing recognition of accomplishments