9th Grade Academy
The mission of the RBR Freshman Academy is to transition our incoming freshmen and provide them with the academic and social skills to successfully navigate the rigorous RBR curriculum.
- Each House consists of cross-curricular teams of English, math, science, and social studies teachers with one member serving as a team coordinator (Lead Teacher)
- Each House has a common planning period for staff to meet.
- Engaging and challenging curriculum with an integrated, interdisciplinary approach that uses academic content and skills to address real world projects and problems.
- Careful monitoring of student performance and attendance
Benefits to Students:
- Academically rigorous education that maintains high expectations for each student
- Frequent contact between school and parents
- Literacy infusion into all content areas
- Ongoing recognition of accomplishments