RBR Parent Teacher Organization
The RBRHS PTO is a welcoming, dedicated and spirited community of parents working to provide our RBR students and staff with programs that recognize student achievements, enhance the school environment, show appreciation for our teachers and staff and support as well as inform our parent community. We believe that the high school years are a most important time to be involved with your student’s school. Everyone benefits from parental involvement.
Through our various fundraising activities, the RBR PTO has been able to continue and expand our programs for the RBR community.
- Scholarships in various categories are awarded to graduating seniors.
- SAT BOOT CAMP - provides quality SAT preparation at very low cost.
- A student and family PTO membership directory is provided annually to all RBR families
- Fall flowers planting around the school grounds in preparation for our homecoming weekend
- A teacher and staff appreciation luncheon or dinner is provided in the Fall and Spring
- Personalized varsity blankets are awarded to qualifying seniors
- Informative programs such as the PTO sponsorship of the Race to Nowhere film screening and expert panel discussion are offered to RBR parents and the community
- League of Woman voters school board candidate night
- Constant Contact e-mails to all members keeping you informed of PTO events, involvement opportunities and other RBR and community events of interest
- Annual Ladies Day/ Night Out and Chance Auction
- Fall and Spring Rummage Sales
- SAT Boot Camp
- Directory Advertising
Joining the RBR PTO
Our membership comes from parents of all grades and from many communities. Becoming a member does not mean that you have to volunteer, but volunteering with the Red Bank Regional Parent Teacher Organization, even if for just a few hours each year, is a great way to learn more about your school and get connected with RBR! New members are always welcomed to fill many roles or just lend an occasional helping hand. We welcome and encourage you to join. Please complete and return the PTO membership form and also check out our volunteer opportunities. There is something for everyone!
Please contact us with any questions you may have. Visit us on Facebook!
See you at our next meeting!
|Where: RBR Room 109
of the Month