The mission of the RBR Freshman Academy is to transition our incoming freshmen and provide them with the academic and social skills to successfully navigate the rigorous RBR curriculum.
- Each House consists of core content-curricular teams including English, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
- Each House has a common planning period for staff to meet.
- Engaging and challenging curriculum includes an integrated, interdisciplinary approach that uses academic content and skills to address real-world projects and problems.
- Careful monitoring of student performance and attendance.
Benefits to Students:
- Academically rigorous education that maintains high expectations for each student
- Frequent contact between school and parents
- Literacy infusion into all content areas
- Ongoing recognition of accomplishments
Phone: Ext. 1-236
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgChristopher DesiereFreshman Guidance Counselor-Gray HousePhone: Ext. 1-213Email: email@example.comRenee GreeneFreshman Guidance Counselor-Maroon HousePhone: Ext. 1-295Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgTara MarreroFreshman Guidance Counselor-White HousePhone: Ext. 1-203Email: email@example.com