RBR Technology Students Win Top Honors at State FBLA Competitions
Results of the areas of competition follow:
· Networking Concepts - Devin Long, , (1st), Makoto Brown, (3rd);
· Cybersecurity - James Szwede, , (2nd), Nick Polis (4th), Nicole Ortiz (5th)
· Desktop Application Programming - Andrew Schembor (2nd)
· Intro to Information Technology - Chloe Sharpe (2nd), Harry Jain (3rd), Josh Goldsmith (4th)
· Computer Problem Solving - Bobby Villaluz (3rd)
· Network Design Team - Young Chen, Andrew DeRose and Zach MacLean - 3rd.
The students are now eligible to compete in the National competition which takes place June 29-July 2 in Atlanta.