As a student/faculty of RBRHS, you have free access to a wide range of research resources. These resources are a great tool for providing reliable information for assignments and research. No login necessary (to most of them) while in school. For home access, use the login and password you were given by your teacher.
If you see the Google Classroom or Drive icon at the top of the screen, click login and it will be synced on your device. Most of these research databases have direct links to Google Classroom and Google Drive, making the process of collecting, saving, citing, and annotating much easier.
If you have any questions, contact Ms. Bunn in the Media Center, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATABASES (Organized by company/provider)
Virtual Reference Library (Reference books)
InfoBase Databases (provided by RBRHS)
EBSCO Databases (provided by RBRHS and NJ STATE LIBRARY)
- Literary Reference Center (EBSCO)
- Novelist (EBSCO)
- EBSCO Psyc Articles (EBSCO)
- Explora for Grades 9-12 - Wide range of topics(EBSCO)
- Explora for Educators (EBSCO)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO)
- Multi-Database Search (EBSCO)
- Points of View Reference Center (EBSCO)
- MAS Complete
- Referencia Latina (EBSCO)
- Legal Information Reference Center (EBSCO)
- Small Business Reference Center (EBSCO) (NEW)
- Flipster eMagazines- National Geographic, NG History, and The Week (NEW)
ABC-CLIO History Research Database (provided by RBRHS)
J-Stor Database (provided by RBRHS)
To access JSTOR from home, follow this access token registration link while in school.
- You will be directed to the Login/Register for MyJSTOR page.
- Complete the required fields to register a unique username and password. Use your school gmail account.
- Click "Submit" to register your account. You will be redirected to the new JSTOR main page, where you may use JSTOR as usual.
For subsequent access, users may go directly to www.jstor.org and select "Login" at the top of the page to enter JSTOR with their username and password. They may access JSTOR via this account from any location. Note that each user must register their own MyJSTOR account through the access token registration link to access full-text content on JSTOR.
NEWSPAPERS AND MAGAZINES
New York Times Digital Edition- Unlimited use while in school. Create an account in school, with your gmail account, to save articles to be read outside of school or on your phone/tablet.
InfoTrac Custom Newspapers (GALE)
Digital Magazines- Access the digital version of these magazines in school. Outside of school, use the login and pw given to you.
If the link sends you to an EBSCO home page, just click login and scroll to bottom to FLIPSTER