Board Member Town Term Expiration Randy Mendelson - President Shrewsbury email@example.com December 2024 Frank Neary - Vice President Shrewsbury firstname.lastname@example.org December 2023 Scott McBride Red Bank email@example.com December 2022 Emily Doherty Red Bank firstname.lastname@example.org December 2022 John Garofalo Red Bank email@example.com December 2022 Irwin Katz Red Bank firstname.lastname@example.org December 2022 Tara Gibb Little Silver email@example.com December 2024 Patrick Noble Red Bank firstname.lastname@example.org December 2024 John Venino Little Silver email@example.com December 2023 Louis B. Moore, Ph.D. Superintendent; firstname.lastname@example.org Debra Pappagallo School Business Administrator email@example.com
About the Board
2021-2022 DISTRICT GOALS
1. Promote equity and excellence for all students by expanding access, enrollment and achievement in programs that strengthen
college and career readiness.
2. Ensure that all students are empowered to find agency, fulfillment and a sense of purpose as they progress through their
high school program.
3. Promote instructional and program coherence using the school-wide "look-fors" identified by the professional staff in
4. Strengthen school-community relations.
5. Foster communication and relations between the Board of Education, School Administration and Faculty.
6. Ensure an efficient return to normal school programs post-COVID-19.
2021-2022 BOARD OF EDUCATION GOALS
1. Provide equitable distribution of resources, instruction, opportunity and participation.
2. Support Administration on implementing District Goals.
3. Ensure safe and efficient return to normal school programs post-COVID-19.
The Board of Education is composed of nine citizens elected from our constituent districts. Representatives are elected on the basis of constituent population - two from Little Silver, five from Red Bank, and two from Shrewsbury. As Board members, they establish policies and oversight for the Red Bank Regional School District.
Board members fulfill three-year terms and serve the residents and children of the Red Bank Regional school district without pay. These Board members make important decisions that affect the educational offerings for our children, but welcome and encourage the public to take an active role in the educational process as well. Members of the community can attend all Board meetings to ask questions and express opinions.